- Goliad County Chamber-Commerce - 2 minutes
- Lonestar Productions - 4 minutes
- Markethouse Museum - 5 minutes
- Goliad State Park & Historic Site - 5 minutes
- Shady Oaks Speedway - 8 minutes
- Presidio-La Bahia - 10 minutes
- Coleto Creek Park - 13 minutes
- Schroeder Hall - 19 minutes
- Texas Mile - 20 minutes
- The Texas Zoo - 27 minutes
- D & E Party Barn Ranch - 29 minutes
Presidio La Bahia
The Presidio Nuestra Senora de Loreto de la Bahia, known more commonly as Presidio La Bahia, or simply La Bahia is a fort constructed by the Spanish Army that became the nucleus of the city of Goliad, Texas, United States.
Goliad State Park & Historic Site
The park complex, located on the San Antonio River, contains a refurnished restoration of the Spanish Colonial Era Mission of Nuestra Senora del Espiritu Santo de Zuniga, reconstructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) in the 1930s.
The museum features a variety of exhibits on farming, ranching, local occupations (doctors, lawyers, dentists, firemen). Displays of early Texas life include Indian artifacts and tools, some military memorabilia from the Texas Revolution, World War I and II uniforms and artifacts.